The doctors and staff at Dakota Dental in Apple Valley are taking new initiatives to help their patients start the New Year with confidence. Dakota Dental is offering their professional advice on how to keep good oral hygiene for healthy teeth, as well as providing discounts on their teeth whitening services.
The family dentists at Dakota Dental want others to understand that taking small steps to improve their oral hygiene can make all the difference in the health of their teeth. Follow these easy steps to improve your oral health and have beautiful healthy teeth:
- Brush 2 times per day. Once after breakfast in the morning and then before bed at night.
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush and make sure that your toothpaste contains fluoride.
- Floss everyday and make sure you do it BEFORE brushing, that way fluoride in your toothpaste can coat more of your teeth.
- Rinse your mouth with water after eating to loosen food particles in your teeth.
- Avoid sugary foods or drinks and be sure to rinse your mouth after consuming them
- Drink less coffee and try not to add as much sugar when you do.
- Be careful with how often you eat citrus fruits, as the acid in them can wear away enamel. Try replacing lemonade with water with just a hint of lemon.
Dr. Bennett Isabella and Dr. Shelly Wakefield of Dakota Dental know that good oral hygiene is necessary in order to keep your teeth healthy and they also understand the amazing effect that a perfect smile can have on confidence. In an effort to help those who want a little extra boost to get their perfect teeth, Dakota Dental is offering a discount on teeth whitening now at $199.
About Dakota Dental
Dakota Dental, Apply Valley Family Dentistry is located in the Pennock Professional Building in Apple Valley, Minnesota and serves clients throughout the southern Twin Cities suburbs. The family dentists at Dakota Dental offer all dental services including dental implants, bridges, Invisalign, gum disease treatment, cavity fillings, preventative dental care and services for any other dental health issue you may be facing.
14682 Pennock Avenue
Apple Valley, MN 55124